Holistic Commodity Tourism
In searching for the exact way to describe what we stand and how we run our business a new name and definition needed to be created. After extensive research and soul searching we landed on, “Holistic Commodity Tourism”.
Holistic Commodity Tourism incorporates the concept of holism for all participants and the environment utilizing local sustainable resources and goods.
Guidelines and principles –
All companies and peoples we work with
- Pay a fair wage to employees
- Provide benefits when possible
- Participate in recycle programs
For restaurants we patronize
- Provide farm to table cuisine to the best the season and location can offer.
- Recycling and compost integration