9:00 am to completion of dinner.
4 participants max
Wednesday through Sunday
Average ride distance – 70 miles
Average elevation gain – 5000 feet
Description- Bike tour accompanied with support vehicle
- Pick up at residence within 30-mile radius of downtown Bellingham, train or bus station or meet at Fairhaven Bicycle.
- Personalized Bike fitting at Fairhaven Bicylcle
- Transportation to Maple Falls for the start of the ride.
- Ride to Artist Point with needed stops to re-fuel with local snacks and water
- Celebrate the climb at the top of Artist Point!
- Ride down with a stop at Nooksack Falls
- Ride to dinner and beer at local eatery.
- Transportation home or to your car
Description – Bike tour accompanied with support vehicle
- 9:00 am Pick up at residence within 30-mile radius of downtown Bellingham or at train or bus station
- Personalized bike fitting and rental
- Beautiful bike rides along several bodies of water, through expansive farm fields, fantastic views and almost guaranteed viewing of bald eagles.
- Lunch at local eatery along the way
- Visit Taylor Shellfish on the ride home
- Local beers and casual dinner.
- Transportation home